Thursday, June 27, 2013

She did it.

Me.

The Graduate.
 
 Hugging it out.
 
I patiently waited at the built-in bleachers, under the scorching sun, for my baby sister to march in with her cap and gown. I had been waiting for this day for a couple of years now and even though 2 weeks have gone by since her graudation day I can't help myself but share the excitement. I had this colgate smile when we spotted each other and you can just imagine how excited she was to culminate the years of hard work as a Child Development & Art student. Only tears of joy, smiles and hugs can express how utterly proud I am that she accomplished this dream. Now we are both Cal State LA alumni, history has been made!

-Luisa

All images and content, unless otherwise stated, are property of KaLu Photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment