Friday, August 9, 2013

Do More of What Makes You Happy


An alternative, an inspiration…what are we willing to give up for what we want, an opportunity cost.

The price for success can be high but it’s reachable. So I have asked myself these past few days, how much longer can I walk around with all of those special talents that I was given but instead have them restrained. With time the load begins to wear you out, it becomes too heavy to carry and you must make a decision. Where do you settle and begin to unpack what you were called on to do. See, when you are at place for too long, but know you can do better, its starts to affect the way you see things and you begin to believe you are at a loss. Today, remember that even in loss, heartache or disappointment, God will order your steps. He’ll line up the right people and the right opportunities and lead you into victory all the days of your life. Change and transition frightens me too but it also offers a new chapter, new beginnings, a step closer to your dreams. We all deserve to be utterly happy in a place where our hard work is applauded. So as I put my feeling into words I share with you some inspirational words. Don’t give up. Nothing that you want comes easy; you have to work hard for it. After all when you have God at your side all things are possible, but be patient. There’s a time for everything.

-x Luisa

p.s. Have a nice weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment