Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Roses are Red. Violets are Blue...

By KaLu - Balboa Park, San Diego, CA

There's a poem that always comes to mind that I would recite as a little girl and sometimes still do: "Roses are red. Violets are blue. Sugar is sweet and so are you!" It is very simple and cute  but carries a profound meaning. Then as I look at these beautifully created tulips I think of God's amazing creation and love. He created each and everyone of us so unique and differently, with a purpose to always shine in this world. I decided to quit my job and it has all been very bittersweet. I'll be honest it's the people I will miss but I know that my decision is the best because God has already opened doors for me. I am about to embark on a new career world and I need to be brave. These past two weeks many have made it a point to share with me, before I leave, how happy and excited they are for me, and that means the world to me. They have also shared how much of an influence I have been to them when sometimes all I would do is smile and greet them very quickly. I'm glad that I have been that ray of sunshine, a gift that God has given me. And because He lives in me I live.

Time to follow my passion, my dreams and reach for the stars!

x-Luisa

No comments:

Post a Comment