Monday, February 24, 2014

A Lighthouse

Point Vicente Lighthouse - Palos Verdes
This picture was taken about two years ago and every time I come across it there is just something about it that is mesmerizing. Don't you agree. One might say the colors of this photograph and how they contrast one another, others may say it's the view but what catches my eye is that towering lighthouse overlooking the ocean. It must be one heck of a view from top. Then I begin to think what big storms it has endured and yet it sits so beautifully on the edge of a cliff. One can learn from a lighthouse. Those that navigate the seas rely on its light and to me that would be God. For as I navigate life in this world He is my light. We too, should always stand firm and tall! "Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path," -Psalms 119: 105. 

Thank you for reading!

x Luisa

No comments:

Post a Comment