Tuesday, February 18, 2014

No Path is Easy

(Photo by KaLu Photography)

These past mornings as I hike through the mountains I have been doing some self-reflection, on my life path. (For those who don't know me: I am a thinker, sometimes too much). And I have come to the conclusion that it is that narrow path full of bumps, uneven pavement, unexpected turns and tiring uphills that gives one the endurance and hope to not give up and keep on thriving. Today, as I ventured on a new hiking trail and propelled my body forward on an incline, the sun hit my face and I suddenly imagined God just right next to me, giving me that extra push I needed. Then I realized that I didn't need to picture God next to me, He is always with me. It is truly amazing to know that one can count on Him at all times. Then John 14:6 came to mind, "Jesus answered, I am the way, the truth and the life." Isn't this so perfect!

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

x Luisa

No comments:

Post a Comment