Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Dream


As a little girl I dream of becoming a Nurse; I clearly recall drawing myself in a white uniform. As a freshman in college I looked into becoming a Marine Biologist, Pediatrician and Accountant (just to name a few) but that didn't happen, although it's not too late yet. Maybe your dreams were similar to mine or have changed with age and time. Maybe you are still working on making your dream come true. Whether it's a career, a job, a business, an idea, buying a home or a car, marriage, finding your soul mate, starting a family, etc. I am here to remind you that even though dreams may fluctuate should always keep believing that God can make the impossible...possible. Always reach for the skies, making history, leaving a mark of success every day. Like this beautifully engraved sandstone adornment, given to me by my bff, says: "Don't dream your life, DREAM...live your dream."

Until next post.

x-Luisa

No comments:

Post a Comment