Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Love What You Do


“You can reach a certain level with your education, your talent and your ability, but it’s the goodness of God that will open doors you could not open on your own.”



San Pedro, CA
Every new day as soon as I open my eyes I make it a priority to say these three words, “Thank You God!” We have been blessed with a brand new day and that is a good enough motive to be thankful. After that I seek for ways to stay motivated throughout the day. You see I’ve been searching for my dream job, one that you love so much you don’t consider it a job. One that you don’t dread going too and the hours just zoom on by. This love to share my talent and abilities is top on my prayer list. Looking forward to new beginnings and soon you will know what I have wanted to do. For now writing for those of you that read my blog is what I love to do. So I encourage you to stay focused on your goals, those doors you’ve been patiently standing in front of will open up for you too.
Happy Wednesday!
x-Luisa

No comments:

Post a Comment