Thursday, July 25, 2013

Kate Middleton: An Exemplar Woman


I had a delightful conversation with a close friend of mine yesterday which led to today’s post.

Congratulations Will & Kate on your beautiful baby boy, Prince George!!

The entire world waited, the entire world watched and as the hospital doors opened we saw Princess Kate and Prince William emerge just hours after welcoming their sweet little boy. Every aspect of their body language could not deny that they were utterly succumbed to what they called an “emotional time” (just like any couple in love who have become new parents). They held their sweet little boy and talked to the media, and I joined the royal baby excitement as well. I’m sure you all have seen the photos but I wanted to highlight how radiantly beautiful Kate Middleton looked. She was beaming! She constantly reminds me that she is just a normal person, a woman, a wife, a mother... just like you and me. Although she is royalty you can clearly see that she is humble and caring. There is no doubt that this little Prince will be adored, cherished and loved just what every child in this world needs.
x-Luisa




No comments:

Post a Comment