Friday, July 12, 2013

What I Believe


“There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear...” (1 John 4:18, NIV)

 


I believe in God and his everlasting love. And the best way to share His love is through the  Scripture. As a reader , always seeking how to inspire, I am subscribed to Joel Osteen's Word of Day and I just have to share with you a few things that I just couldn't resist keeping to myself.


  • There is nothing you can do to make God love you more and nothing you can do to make Him love you any less.
  • His arms are always stretched out toward you, and He is always ready for you to come to Him.
  • Sometimes people aren’t sure how God feels about them. They think He might be mad at them, but scripture tells us just the opposite. God’s not mad at you; He’s madly in love with you!
  • Open your heart to Him today and receive His perfect love.


Happy Friday!
x- Luisa

No comments:

Post a Comment