Monday, July 29, 2013

Motivational Monday

I decided Monday’s will be Motivational Monday's! So its time to share a dosage of motivation:

Griffith Park -Mini Forest, can you spot me?

On Saturday, my sister and I hiked up a trail through the gorgeous mountains of Griffith Park to one of our favorite destinations (we call it), The Mini Forest. It takes a few steps and you are surrounded by towering trees, beautiful greenery, a sun that is trying to peek thru the trees and chirping birds, it’s all very magical. It’s like entering this other world of solitude, it’s quiet and you are surrounded by nature…what more can you ask for after a tiresome/stressful week of work. The weekends are when I recharge, look for ways to give my body the energy it needs for a fresh/positive Monday. You see work has a way of sucking you dry of all the fun energy and that leads to stress. Stress is what I am constantly battling, I hate it! Which is why I find ways to de-stress and stay motivated. This weekend I exercised, read a book, and even napped! I tell my friends I’m in need of a vacation and September needs to come soon. Meanwhile, I try to make the best of the weekends and I treasure my time away from work. I continue to pray and search for ways to inspire, and I came across the following verse:

I have told you these things so that you can have peace in me. In this world you will have troubles. But be brave! I have defeated the world! – John 16:33
 

Stay Positive!

x-Luisa

No comments:

Post a Comment