Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Seek Inspiration

 
Every morning when I open my eyes, regardless if it’s a Monday morning or the weekend, I thank God for a brand new day. I’ve made it a routine to meditate on his word and seek him through prayer.  I personally don’t consider myself a religious person but more importantly maintaining a spiritual and communicative relationship with God. As a big reader I find it quite fulfilling to see how others inspire you with a simple photograph, quote, bible verse or article. Insignificant words that when placed together carry so much meaning. And what I enjoy the most is reading what I needed to hear at the right moment, making my day quite special. What I want you to remember is that our words are powerful, use them to inspire, motivate and enrich the lives of others.
x -Luisa

No comments:

Post a Comment