Wednesday, July 10, 2013

See the Light, Follow It


Taken by KaLu (Los Angeles Crest Highway Tunnel)
A few years ago I found myself in a moment of career desperation. I was searching for answers and maybe I still am. At that time I wrote an article for Latino LA called "Soaring Around, Above and Through Life" (go check it out). I’m a strong believer of patiently waiting and trusting in God because His plan on how I will achieve my goals is going to be way better than what I have in mind. Which is why I will share with you these words of wisdom that where given to me when I needed it the most: “Take a little time to reassess (and heal emotionally) and then push on. Hold on to what you've got, plan on ways to move up, and be sensible, which I know you will be. All you need is one break. It will come. Just make sure you're ready when it does and keep your feet moving."

Life will have its ups and downs; there is no manual to follow. When you feel stuck find ways of staying afloat. I turn to writing, photography, and just making others smile.

Thank you for stopping by!

-Luisa

No comments:

Post a Comment